UVU Canvas – Canvas by Instructure is the official Learning Management System (LMS) for Utah Valley University. Students use Canvas to access course syllabi, assignment requirements, important class announcements, and much more. Canvas is the place to submit assignments, take quizzes, and discuss important topics with classmates.
- Publix Passport Login | Publix Oasis Login | Publix Oasis Employee Login
- Mywakehealth Login | Wake Forest Patient Portal Login at www.mywakehealth.org
- JPay Login Send Money to Inmate at www.jpay.com | JPay Email Login
- Michaels Workday Login — Michaels Worksmart ETM Login Michaels SSO Login Guide
- Winthrop Blackboard login at bb-winthrop.blackboard.com
About Utah Valley University
Utah Valley University is an integrated university and community college that educates every student for success in work and life through excellence in engaged teaching, services, and scholarship. Utah Valley University is the largest public university in the state of Utah, and one of a few in the nation offering a dual-mission model that combines the rigor and richness of a first-rate teaching university with the openness and vocational programs of a community college.
UVU Canvas – How Do I log In to Canvas?
- Go to uvu.instructure.com
- Enter your your UV ID and Password pair in the appropriate fields
- Click the ‘Login’ button
What are the basic computer specifications for Canvas?
For best performance, you should access Canvas with a computer that supports the most recent browser versions. It is recommended to use a computer five years old or newer with at least 1GB of RAM.
The myUVU portal provides access to many UVU services and systems. All students and employees will have access to email, calendars, and announcements. Students will also have access to classes, registration, and student records. Faculty and staff will use this portal to access faculty resources. Everyone is encouraged to log in to myUVU regularly.
How to Access Service
If it is your first time logging in to myUVU, use your eight-digit birth date in the form of: MMDDYYYY (no spaces or dashes).
- For example, if your birth date was January 23, 1945, your password would be 01231945
Where might I go to manage my password recovery options?
- Log into the Password Management Tool. You can access the Password Management tool by:
- logging into myUVU, clicking on your name (located in the top right corner)
- clicking the gear icon
- and clicking UVU Password Manager
- Click Recovery Options.
- Enter a recovery cell phone number or click “Replace” if you want to replace the existing phone number.
- Enter a recovery email address (other than your UVU email) or click “Replace” if you want to replace the existing email address.
Find Your Password/Recovery Options
- If you have forgotten your password, try the Forgot Your Password link, located on the myUVU login page.
- If you have set up recovery options, a verification code will be sent to one or both of your recovery options (email and/or phone number).
- If you have not yet set up recovery options, or if you have difficulties with logging in, please contact the UVU Service Desk.
Call Us (801) 863-8888
How to your find Your UVID ?
- Click here to access the UVID Lookup Tool.
- You will be taken to a page where you can enter your following information:
- First and last name
- Birth date
- Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN)
- Once you have entered all necessary information, click Find, and you will be provided with your UVID.
UVU Login Service
- Visit UVU Login Service here
- You can use your UVU Identity (UVID and password) to login to most UVU systems.
- For security reasons, only access these systems if you have a current UVID.
- Please Log Out and Exit your web browser when you are done accessing services that require authentication.
UVU Canvas help
Phone: 801-863-8255, Toll Free: 1-888-425-4412, E-mail: email@example.com
UVU Canvas App
Canvas Student Android
Canvas Student IOS
Access your Canvas courses on the go with the Canvas Student mobile app! From any device, students can now:
• View grades and course content
• Submit assignments
• Keep track of course work with to do list and calendar
• Send and receive messages
• Post to discussions
• Watch videos
• Take quizzes
• Receive push notifications for new grades and course updates, and much more!