Raiderlink TTU – Raiderlink is your online campus connection. Raiderlink provides class registration, financial services, campus calendar, campus announcements, search engines, local weather forecasts, and links to many other University services.
- Neha Kakkar Height, Age, Husband, Children, Family, Bio
- Shweta Tiwari Height, Age, Husband, Children, Family, Bio
- Ariana Grande’s Bio, Height, Weight, Measurements, Net Worth
- Dove Cameron Biography, Height, Weight, Measurements, Love life
- Ana de Armas’ Biography , Measurements, Height, Weight, Net Worth
Raiderlink TTU Login
Go to www.fs.ttu.edu. Log in with your ttu username and password. On the top of the page you will see the word Welcome followed by your name.
Note – Ensure you sign in with ttu\eRaider username or ttuhsc\eRaider username or your @ttu.edu email address.
What is eRaider?
Your eRaider account is your TTU electronic identification. Your eRaider is a single username and password that is required to access many resources at TTU. Your eRaider account allows you to access your email, access the Internet, access RaiderLink for registration and information, enroll in computing shortcourses, take advantage of online training, create a personal website, download free software, and much more.
Obtaining an account
If you are a TTU student, faculty member, or staff member, it’s likely that you have an eRaider account already, as accounts are generated automatically based on you having an affiliation with the university. Use the setup code provided to you in order to set up the account. (If you did not receive a setup code, contact IT Help Central who can resend your code to you.)
If you are not a student or employee of TTU, it may be possible for you to obtain an eRaider account using the eRaider for Everyone process. Various employees around the university have access to authorize a new account through eRaider for Everyone and provide you a setup code so that you can create an account. Contact the office on campus with which you have an affiliation and inquire with them to learn more.
Look up your username
If you don’t know your username, you can look it up.
Reset your password
If you already set up the account and don’t know your password, you can reset it.
Managing your account
Once your account is set up, you can manage it by signing in to eRaider Account Manager.
To sign in to IT services at TTU, use your TechMail address as the username, or use the format “ttu\username“.
EXAMPLE: firstname.lastname@example.org or ttu\jdoe
How to: Set up a new eRaider account
What you need before beginning
- An eRaider set-up code: If you do not have a set-up code, check your non-Texas Tech email account(s) for a message from email@example.com or from the Texas Tech staff member who manually authorized your account. (Try looking in your junk/spam folder if it is not in your inbox.)
- A phone number capable of receiving either SMS text messages or automated voice calls.
To set up your eRaider account,
- Browse to eraider.ttu.edu and click Set-Up Account.
- Type the requested information and click Confirm.
- If your account was manually authorized by a staff member rather than automatically authorized by Banner/eRaider processes, you may need to manually specify your biographical information. If prompted for this information, type it carefully and click Continue.
- The eRaider setup screen will ask for contact information which will only be used to help you reset the password in the future or to alert you of account activity. Specify a contact phone number and an alternate email address, and then click Continue. You must specify a contact phone number in order to proceed.
- The eRaider system will send verification codes to the contact sources that you specified in the previous step. Check the phone you specified and your alternate email account to locate the code(s) sent to you. Type the code(s) into the appropriate fields on the eRaider setup screen and click Continue.
- Type a password of your choice which conforms to the requirements. Then, click Continue. You will not be presented with the password again, so type a password that you can remember.
- Review and approve your information for submission. Click Complete Account Set-Up.
- Account setup is now complete. Wait up to 30 minutes for your account to be finalized. After waiting 30 minutes, you should be able to sign in and access eRaider-authenticated services.
How to: Obtain your eRaider username
1) Browse to https://eraider.ttu.edu and click Forgot Username.
Complete the following information, and then click Continue.
- Legal First Name: your first name
- Legal Last Name: your last name
- Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy): your date of birth
To verify your identity, the eRaider system will send a verification code to the contact phone number you specified in your eRaider account. Choose Text Message to have the code sent in an SMS text message or Voice Call to receive the code in an automated voice call.
Click Continue when you are ready for the code to be sent.
If you chose “Text Message” in Step 3, check your mobile phone for a text message with the following wording:
If you chose “Voice Call” in Step 3, you will receive a phone call with the following wording:
Use this code to change your password: CODE
5) Type the code that you received into the field labeled “Enter Code”. Then, click Verify.
Your eRaider username will be displayed.
How to: Change your eRaider password when you do not know your current password or it expired
- If you already know your current password, follow the instructions to sign in to eRaider Account Manager and change your password instead.
- If you do not know your current password, browse to https://eraider.ttu.edu and click the Forgot Password button.
- Type your eRaider username and date of birth. Then, click Continue.
- If your TechID and/or your Social Security number (SSN) is on file in the eRaider system, you will be prompted to enter one of them. Type either your TechID or SSN. Then, click Continue.
- To verify your identity, the eRaider system will send a verification code to the contact phone number that you specified in your eRaider account. Choose Text Message to have a verification code sent in an SMS text message or Voice Call to receive the verification code in an automated voice call. Then, click Continue when you are ready for the code to be sent.
- If you chose “Text Message” in the previous step, look for a new incoming text message with the following wording:
- If you chose “Voice Call” in the previous step, you will receive a phone call with the following wording:
- Use this code to change your password: CODE
- Type the code that you received info the field labeled “Enter Code.” Then, click Verify.
- ype the new password that you wish to use into both fields. Then, click Set Password.
NOTE: The password must meet the eRaider password requirements.
TIP: You will not be presented with the password again, so you must remember the password you entered.
Your eRaider password has been changed. It may take up to five minutes for the password to function on all eRaider-authenticated services. If your password was expired, it may take up to two hours to regain full access to some IT services.
TechMail service at TTU
TechMail is the official ttu.edu email service, available for free to TTUS and TTU students, faculty, and staff. TechMail is powered by Outlook.com—part of Texas Tech University’s Office 365 subscription.
- 100 GB for email storage
- Advanced email security
- Premium calendar features and sharing
- Ad-free interface
- Integration with other O365 services
For technical assistance, visit www.askIT.ttu.edu or call (806) 742-4357 (HELP).
What is raiderlink?
Raiderlink is your online campus connection. It provides class registration, financial services, campus calendar, campus announcements, search engines, local weather forecasts, and links to many other University services.
What is eRaider?
Your eRaider account is your TTU electronic identification. Your eRaider is a single username and password that is required to access many resources at TTU including Raiderlink.
Your eRaider account allows you to access your TechMail (e-mail), access the Internet, access Raiderlink, enroll in computing short courses, take advantage of online training, create a personal website, download free software, and much more.
How do I get the Texas Tech official e-mail address?
Outlook.com is part of Texas Tech University’s Office 365 subscription. It powers the official ttu.edu email service known as TechMail. TechMail is available for free to TTUS and TTU faculty, staff, and students.
How do I register for classes using Raiderlink?
Go to the Raiderlink website. Click on the “TTU MyTech” tab, and under “Manage My Enrollment”, click “Registration”.
How do I view my transcripts?
Official and Unofficial transcripts are available to students at Texas Tech University. To access an unofficial TTU transcript: Log into Raiderlink and click on the MyTech tab. Select Manage My Enrollment > Transcript > Unofficial Transcript – View Online.