myUSAO is the student portal for University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma students. With USAO username and password, students can log in and access essential resources such as their academic profile, application and admission details, academic calendar, exams schedule, course schedule, and other critical academic resources.
- Neha Kakkar Height, Age, Husband, Children, Family, Bio
- Shweta Tiwari Height, Age, Husband, Children, Family, Bio
- Ariana Grande’s Bio, Height, Weight, Measurements, Net Worth
- Dove Cameron Biography, Height, Weight, Measurements, Love life
- Ana de Armas’ Biography , Measurements, Height, Weight, Net Worth
Log into myUSAO portal
To access your myUSAO login portal,
- Navigate to my.usao.edu on your web browser.
- On the top corner, enter your username and click Continue.
- Next, enter your password.
- Click Login to access your myUSAO login dashboard.
How to set up your email account
Science & Arts are now on Office 365. Follow the steps below to set up and access your email.
- Go to usao.onelogin.com
- Enter your Science & Arts email address and your initial Science & Arts OneLogin password and click log in
- Read and agree to the acceptable use policy. The “I Agree” button will only allow you to click on it once you’ve scrolled down through the entire policy.
- In the “current password” field, enter the “Usao.Edu@….” initial password that you just used to log in. Create a new complex password (see below for details about this).
- Set your account security questions and answer them.
- If successful, you will be returned back to the OneLogin login screen. You don’t need to re-login, but you can just to verify that your credentials are working properly.
If you are a new student, your access will be granted to OneLogin once you have been accepted to Science & Arts.
What’s your username and password
Unsure about your USAO username and password?
Your username is your USAO email address.
Initial/temporary password: Usao.Edu@ followed by your birthdate (8-digit, in the MMDDYYYY format): Usao.Edu@MMDDYYYY
So for example, if you were born on December 08, 2019, then your initial Science & Arts OneLogin password would be Usao.Edu@12082019.
Once you are logged in, you’ll need to update your password. It may take up to an hour for the change to sync across all systems.
- Be at least twelve characters in length
- Be updated at least once a year
- Contain characters from three of the following four categories:
- Uppercase letters (A through Z)
- Lowercase letters (a through z)
- Numbers (0 through 9)
- Special characters (for example, !, $, #, %)
- Not contain your username
- Not contain more than two consecutive letters from your full name
- Not be a previously-used password.
Your first Student ID (Drover Card) is free and any replacements will cost $25 each. Payments for replacements should be made at the Business Office first. To receive your new student ID, bring your receipt to Student Services.
Use your Student ID to check out Nash library books, receive student discounts at participating locations, obtain transcript/trimester grades, pick up work-study paychecks, and for free entrance at certain campus events.
How to access your email
To access your email,
- Navigate to outlook.office.com.
- Enter your username and password to log in.
If you have trouble, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 405-574-1234.
How to access USAO Canvas
USAO Canvas is utilized by faculty in a variety of ways for online courses, hybrid courses, and even face-to-face courses.
If you have a course that’s “hybrid”, make sure you go to the classroom in-person on the scheduled meeting day and time for the first class session.
Your professor will give you more information about how the hybrid class will be arranged on the first day.
Follow the easy steps below to access the University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma Canvas.
- Log in to OneLogin at usao.onelogin.com (use your Science & Arts .edu email and password).
- Click the Canvas icon.
- Explore your courses
- Some courses may not be published until after the first day of classes. Don’t worry, just come back and check for the course later.
- Current students will consult their advisor for enrollment. NOTE: a permission slip must be obtained for all music performance courses.
- All students needing housing go to the Student Services Office, Student Center, 3rd floor, for housing contract and meal plan information (otherwise, skip this step.)
- After enrolling, students may view their schedule on MyUSAO.
- Early Spring 2022 enrollment for Seniors and Juniors opens on Monday, October 18 2021.
- Sophomores and Freshmen – Enrollment Opens on Wednesday, October 20 2021.
- Students can view their hours earned on MyUSAO.
- Students should meet with their advisors prior to their designated dates of enrollment to determine which classes they will need.
Withdrawals and changes of enrollment
Changes in schedules and complete withdrawals from the institution during the defined add-drop period will result in full charges for courses added and full credit for courses dropped. No refunds will be made after the add-drop period for that session. All changes to enrollment after the last day to add/drop will be done in the Registrar’s Office, room 204, Troutt Hall.
Science & Arts Financial Aid System
Thank you for applying for financial aid at the University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma. Using this system allows you to:
- View your financial aid offer (grants, scholarships, and student loans).
- Download and upload missing documents.
- Accept or decline your student loans.
- View your federal financial aid lifetime totals.
Log In Instructions
In order to use the University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma Financial Aid System you must be an admitted student and have a financial aid record. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. Enter our school code, 003167, on your application and we will receive your data electronically.
The FAFSA must be completed every year to apply for federal financial aid and some state aid.
If you have not logged into MyFinAid before you will need to create a new Username and Password as a first time user. You cannot use your OneLogin information to log into MyFinAid. First Time User
- You must have set up your student email account. Please go to the Information Technology Page for instructions on how to complete this step if needed.
- If your student email account is set up, please click on first time user in the log in box and then you will:
- Answer two identity questions. All date’s require mm/dd/yyyy format.
- Select and answer three security questions.
- Create your password.
- You will need your student ID number to complete this process. You can find this under your profile on MyUSAO.
- Enter your student email address and password and click submit to log in.
- If you have not logged in recently you may be prompted to create a new password.
Forgot your Password
- If you are a returning user and cannot remember your password, use the forgot password link in the log in box. You will then:
- Enter your USAO email address.
- Answer security questions to verify your identity.
- Create a new password.
If you cannot log in and the forgot your password function does not work for you, you can email the Financial Aid Office at email@example.com.
FOR ANY TECH-SUPPORT ISSUES AND/OR IT QUESTIONS:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org which will automatically create a ticket for your issue in our ticketing software.
This prompts an immediate response on our part since the ticketing system software immediately and simultaneously alerts all of the staff in the IT office, and someone from our office can be instantly (or very quickly within reason) assigned to the ticket to take care of the issue.
We found a lot of relevant information for myUSAO Login. We provide the official link and a number of helpful pages for the login above. They are reliable sites collected by femaliyapa. Please check it thoroughly!
Frequently asked question
What is OneLogin ?
OneLogin is a SSO (single sign-on) system. You don’t have a separate username and password for a OneLogin-connected service, you just directly access it with your USAO OneLogin account. Your USAO OneLogin account is your key to accessing USAO technology resources.
The most critical services currently connected are email and Canvas, but we will connect more services to your USAO OneLogin account over time, meaning that you will have fewer accounts to manage with separate credentials.
How do you collect the data for myUSAO Login?
We prioritize finding the official login links for all searches. Besides that, relevant information such login instructions, requirements, and accounts may be also given.
I have an experience about myUSAO Login, how can I send you?
That’s great. It is certain that your login experience is very valuable for other users. We will really appreciate if you can share it with us.
Will you provide the correct login pages?
Yes. On most of the results recommended for myUSAO Login, we provide the official links, they tend to be on the top of the page. Please check it.
What information of myUSAO Login will be provided besides the login link?
For each search from the user, besides the login link, we also provide relevant information such as register guiding, requirements, and accounts. It is similar to the search ‘myUSAO Login’.