Mysacstate is an online portal for the students, employees and faculty of the Sacramento State University. All the Login information is given in this article with simple to follow instructions.
- Publix Passport Login | Publix Oasis Login | Publix Oasis Employee Login
- Mywakehealth Login | Wake Forest Patient Portal Login at www.mywakehealth.org
- JPay Login Send Money to Inmate at www.jpay.com | JPay Email Login
- Michaels Workday Login — Michaels Worksmart ETM Login Michaels SSO Login Guide
California State University, Sacramento – Introduction
California State University – Sacramento, is a public university in Sacramento, California. It was founded in 1947 as Sacramento State College; it is the eleventh oldest school in the 23-campus California State University system. The university enrolls about 31,500 students annually, has an alumni base of many 240,000, and annually awards 7,838 degrees. The university offers 69 Master’s degrees, 151 different Bachelor’s degrees, 28 types of teaching credentials, and 2 Doctoral degrees.
My sac state login process is very easy and convenient. All students, employees and faculty of the sacramento university can quickly and securely access it. First, you have to create your account to acquire the login details of the mysacstate student portal. Then, follow the below steps to login your account:
To access my sac state portal,
- Navigate to my.csus.edu.
- Enter your username. Understand that your username is simply your email address after removing the @csus.edu. for example, if your email address is email@example.com, then your username will be jack. Once you click login, you will be automatically directed to your MySacState account.
- Enter your password.
- Click on the Login link to access my sac state student portal.
Update your personal contact information
You know your password:
- Log in to your My Sac State.
- For students: Go to your Student Center, and select ENS Contact Information from the drop-down menu under the Personal Information section.
- For employees: Find and click the link for the Personal Campus Directory/ENS (if you’re an employee).
- Click the Add/Update ENS Information button.
- Then enter a new personal mobile number or email, and click Save and Confirm.
Mysacstate Forgot Password
To reset your password:
- Go to the Password Manager.
- Enter your University SacLink Username.
- Click I forgot my password.
- Enter your date of birth as the month and day (MMDD). For example, if your date of birth was January 1st, you would enter 0101.
- Choose where you want to get your reset code: Email Code or Text Code.
- Personal accounts: A reset code will be texted or emailed to your personal contact information.
- Generic-type accounts: A reset code will be emailed to the account sponsor’s University email.
- Admin-type accounts: Admin accounts cannot be reset through the Password Manager. Please contact the IRT Service Desk Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 916-278-7337 to reset admin account passwords.
- Check your email or phone for the reset code.
- Enter your the code sent to you in the Password Manager and click Continue. Each code is valid for 10 minutes.
- Click the Change Password link within “My profile.”
- Make sure your password meets the requirements.
- Don’t use your SacLink ID, part of it, or the word “password.”
- Don’t use known phrases.
- Make sure it’s 12 characters or more.
- Click Change password.
- CSUN Canvas Login : Complete Guide to Canvas CSUN 2021
- Mybsc Portal login – Blackboard Login – 2021
- MYSNHU LOGIN – SNHU 2021
- MDC Blackboard Login – 2021
Personal contact information
You know your password:
- Go to the Password Manager.
- Enter your username.
- Click I know my password.
- Enter your password.
- Click the View Personal Information link within “My profile.”
- Your personal or sponsor’s email and personal mobile phone will be shown.
- Your reset code will be sent to this email and phone number when you need to reset your password
Mysacstate – Forgot your username
To find what your username is:
- Go to the SacLink account management page.
- Enter the information requested under Create or Verify Your Account.
- The page will then show your account username.
Tips on Sacramento State Login
- Ensure you create a password that is easy to remember so that you don’t keep on forgetting it. However, you can always go to account management, should you forget your password to reset it. The good news is that your SacLink username is usually displayed on the screen which makes it easy for you to remember.
- The authorized users are employees and students which means that you should always safeguard your credentials. Should someone obtain your university credentials, they may access your SacLink account. Ensure that you safeguard your MySacState Login information and keep it confidential.
- Should you encounter any difficulties getting access to your account, you can always contact the help desk number provided in the my.csus.edu website. All the contact information you need is provided right on the landing page.
- Students can view their classes timings, financial aid information, unofficial transcripts, from their mysacstate edu student cetner account.
- You can get in touch with their teachers anytime and anywhere through this login portal.
- You can also access the alumni community and see events, alumni stories, SacStat publications, etc.
- From the mysac state sso portal, they can pay their college fee and check their previous fee summary and data also.
- It also helps you to access campus email, computer labs, Office 365, and sacstate library databases.
- Mysacstate is also beneficial for the employees as they can register for the mysacstate employee center account where they can view their benefits summary, training programs, career opportunities, etc.
- Sac state college also offers medical plan enrolment, dental plan, 403b plan enrollment which you can access from mysacstate account. This is available for both employees and students.
- Employees also can check Sick and vacation leave the information on their mysacstate SSO account.
My sac state Application
There is an app of mysacstate edu available so you can also log in your mysacstate student center account from the smartphone. This is available for both Android and iPhone users. Android users can download my sac state application from playstore and iPhone users from the App Store. Everything can you do through the app which can be done through my.sacstate.edu official website login portal.
Mysacstate Login Help
- Sac State Customer Service Number: (916) 278-7915
- SacLink Customer Service Number: 916-278-7337
- Sac State Fax Number: (916) 278-3660
- Alumni Center Service Number: (916) 278-7809
- Alumni Grove Service Number: (916) 278-6507
- SacState Customer Service Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
- Mysacstate Email ID: email@example.com
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
How to Check Bookstore in Mysacstate?
Mysacstate portal has a separate column for the bookstore where you can order any books, magazines and other items. Then, it will be delivered up to you soon but within the college campus. Following are the steps to check bookstore in mysacstate edu login portal online:
- Go to the official website of my sac state – my.sacstate.edu.
- It will take you on the login page.
- Login your mysacstate student center account by using your username and password.
- On the dashboard, you will see an option on the bookstore in the main menu. Click on that.
- It will take you on another webpage.
- Here, you can see all the books and other items. And for the payment, you will need a debit card or credit card.
How to Find to Do List in Mysacstate?
Follow below steps to find to-do list in mysacstete login portal:
- Visit the my.sacstate.edu site.
- Enter your mysacstate username and password to login your student center account.
- After that, click on the “Login” button.
- You can also log in through my sac state app.
- Now, go to the academic resources section. And select the to-do list option.
- You can use it to manage your daily tasks.
How long is Sac State orientation?
Usually, sac state orientation takes 2-3 hours to complete.
How to Unenroll Orientation on Mysacstate?
If you want to unenroll/unregistered for the CSUS orientation, then you can do it from your mysacstate account. There will be an option of in dashboard orientations and events. Click on that. Here, all the orientations will be listed for which you enrolled. You can unenroll which you don’t want to continue.
Sacramento State University is one of the most popular universities in California. That was all about the Mysacstate Login @ my.csus.edu. I hope you like this article, and it’s helped you a lot, but if you are facing any issue related to this Mysacstate login then feel free to leave a comment I would like to solve your query. Thanks!