Douglas College is the largest degree-granting college in British Columbia, Canada founded in 1970 and educating close to 25,000 students per year. The College has several smaller training centres in Surrey, Burnaby and Maple Ridge as well as two major campuses in New Westminster and Coquitlam (Metro Vancouver). Douglas also offers hundreds of short-term, high-quality non-credit courses, programs and workshops to around 8,500 students through Continuing Education and The Training Group, in areas such as business, music, health, perinatal, career development, industry training and more.
- Publix Passport Login | Publix Oasis Login | Publix Oasis Employee Login
- Mywakehealth Login | Wake Forest Patient Portal Login at www.mywakehealth.org
- JPay Login Send Money to Inmate at www.jpay.com | JPay Email Login
- Michaels Workday Login — Michaels Worksmart ETM Login Michaels SSO Login Guide
- Winthrop Blackboard login at bb-winthrop.blackboard.com
myAccount | Douglas college myAccount
myAccount gives you access to information such as course registration, waitlists, tuition fees, grades, booklists, myPath, transcripts, financial aid, your Microsoft 365 email address and your contact details.
Douglas college MYACCOUNT LOGIN CREDENTIALS FOR NEW AND CURRENT STUDENTS
- Click here to access your myAccount.
- Use your College Network Access (CNA) credentials to login to myAccount.
- CNA credentials are the same as the ones you use to access WiFi on campus or access Blackboard.
MYACCOUNT LOGIN CREDENTIALS FOR PRE- 2012 STUDENTS AND CONTINUING EDUCATION STUDENTS
- Click on myAccount (Pre-2012 Students & CE) link and use your student number and PIN to login.
- User ID: your nine digit student number
- PIN: For your first time logging in, enter your default PIN.
- If your default PIN was generated on or after April 29, 2019, your default PIN will be your birthdate followed by ‘Douglas’ (DDMMYYDouglas).
- If your default PIN was generated before April 29, 2019, your default PIN is your birthdate only (DDMMYY).
Blackboard Douglas – WHAT IS BLACKBOARD?
Blackboard is Douglas College’s learning management system. Blackboard provides one-stop access to online courses and academic resources.. Blackboard is used by most instructors, for both in-person instruction and online learning. It offers a set of features and tools, which enables you to engage with course content, submit assignments, participate in discussions, collaborate in groups, watch/listen to media, and much more. Upon logging into Blackboard Learn, you will see a new, fresh look and feel. Blackboard’s new look provides simplified navigation, quicker access to critical information like grades and messages across all your courses and organizations.
Blackboard Douglas – Log into Douglas Blackboard
- Open the College home page (http://www.douglascollege.ca) in your web browser.
NOTE: Avoid Internet Explorer. Instead use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Microsoft Edge.
- On the top right side of the Douglas College home page, hover your mouse over Login.
- In the dropdown menu that appears, click Blackboard.
- The Blackboard Welcome page (login page) will appear
(https://douglascollege.blackboard.com). Bookmark this site to go directly to Blackboard.
- Click Login.
- Enter your CNA (College Network Access) credentials. NOTE: Your CNA credentials are the same ones you use to access a campus computer or Wi-Fi at the College.
College Network Access (CNA)
Your CNA credentials give you access to a number of different services and resources.
Username: your nine-digit student number
Password: If you are logging in for the first time, your password will be randomly generated and sent to your personal email address after you have been accepted to Douglas College.
- Blackboard will open on the Activity Stream tab.
- To enter a course, click on the Courses tab (on the left menu) to select a course.
- When you have finished your Blackboard session, click Sign Out in the left menu.
- The Blackboard Logout page appears.
If you need additional help with Blackboard, contact the CEIT Service Desk at email@example.com. When asking your questions, remember to provide your name, student number, full course name and term.
What is Collaborate?
Collaborate is an online classroom and meeting tool (similar to Skype). Check with your instructor if the tool is being used in your course for online class, online office hours, or student collaboration sessions.
Collaborate sessions can be an effective substitute for in-person classes and meetings. For example, a class might meet at a specific time online, and participate as the instructor delivers his or her lecture, shows a PowerPoint presentation, distributes digital handouts, and shares their desktop.
College Email in Microsoft 365
As a Douglas College registered student, you will have free access to Microsoft 365, a collection of services in the cloud that includes your Douglas College email account, Office applications and one terabyte of OneDrive storage space. All Douglas College official communications and Blackboard course emails are sent to your college email account. Microsoft 365 accounts are created when you register for your first course. The details of your account (including your exact email address) are sent to your personal email — the one informed to the College when you register.
- Go to http://portal.office.com.
- On the Email field, type your College email address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- On the Password field, type the Wi-Fi password (College Network Access password. Your password is sent to your personal email when you’re registered for at least one course).
- Click Sign In
FAQ – Douglas College – Guide to Blackboard Douglas, My Account
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR PIN
If you know your PIN and want to change it:
- Go to myAccount.
- Enter your credentials.
- Click Login, then Personal Information.
- Click Change PIN.
- Enter your current PIN, then enter and re-enter your new PIN.
- Click Change PIN.